Other Requirements: Valid driver's license.
Job Specific Duties & Responsibilities
· Oversight of client services
• Ensures services and facilities are consistent with organizational philosophy, policies and procedures
• Enacts contingency plans as need; escalates and directs activities during system problems, disasters, etc.
• Identifies potential problems, troubleshoots and escalates issues to management
• Participates in analysis of problems providing input for future process improvements
• Tours physical facility to ensure safe environment for staff, clients, residents, and visitors
• Ensures that required data entry is recorded timely and correctly
Staff Supervision and Development
• Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the Emergency Shelter Associates
• Oversees facility orientation for new staff on Emergency Services policies and procedures
• Effectively communicates with staff to resolve problems
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conductive of maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness
The Rescue Mission the Trenton is a EOE/AA employer.